St Kilda Triangle 2012
On 28 August 2012, Council adopted St Kilda Triangle 2012 – the Vision, planning and design framework for the St Kilda Triangle site.
St Kilda Triangle 2012 seeks to:
- outline Council's vision and design philosophy for the site
- clearly identify constraints and opportunities
- define the extent of any possible future Palais expansion on the Triangle site
- map out an implementation process for development
- outline various funding scenarios
- inform a Planning Scheme Amendment.
Download St Kilda Triangle 2012:
- Part A – A Framework for the Future > PDF (5MB)
- Part B – Objectives and Principles > PDF(5 MB)
- Part C – Environmental Factors > PDF (4.4 MB)
- Part D – Possible Development Opportunities > PDF (3.5 MB)